Better Service. Better Price.
Let us call You:
Roofing Contractors in Birmingham, AL
- ResidentialAffordable, top quality solutions for single family homes and residential properties.View More
- CommercialCompetitive, yet professional sultions for commercial buildings and office spaces.View More
- HOADurable, long lasting solutions for for home owners associations and condominium properties.View More
- MultilivingWe have maintained, repaired and re-roofed HOA and condominium properties all across Birmingham.View More
- Candy I.It’s stressful buying a house and getting every part checked out is as well. Blue Angels made it stress-free though. Easy communication, excellent customer service, and speed faster then you can believe...Jody H.Replaced roof quickly and in a professional manner. Very fair price. Did a follow-up visit to ensure no issues. HIGHLY recommend!
- Briley LutesI had a wonderful experience with Blue Angels roofing! Very professional, great quality, price and workmanship. I have never had such a great experience with a contractor ever until now. My new roof looks...Lisa WestTwo thumbs up for Blue Angels Roofing. I called to get an estimate on a roof leak- they were able to come out the same day and not only give me a great price but fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. I am so grateful...
- DeEllen S.They fixed the shingles and it looks great. I was impressed with their professionalism and politeness. I definitely recommend them for any roofing work you need done.Kirsten StrongBlue Angel Roofing are awesome! We found a leak in our roof and they were out that day to fix it! Thanks again guys!!
Our Recent Posts
- Determining whether to repair or replace your roof can be confusing. Here are some questions you can ask yourself to help you decide whether your roof needs repairing or replacing. 1. How bad is the damage? As a general rule, minor damage to your roof (such as missing shingles) calls for repairs, while extensive damage […]
- When you think of sprucing up your home, you probably think of spring. However, if you’re thinking of tackling your attic, winter is the best time to do so. Here’s why. 1. Organize while you’re up there! Due to how difficult it is to access, most people only go up to their attic a couple […]
- Who’s ready to decorate for the holidays? Check out these helpful tips for staying safe this season as you hang your outdoor lights. 1. Use a ladder. When you go to hang Christmas lights, don’t use chairs, coolers, or anything else to stand on other than a ladder. The ground is more uneven than your […]
- Generally, the roof of your home is strong and capable of handling anything that winter throws at it, but only if you look after it well! Here are a few ways you can protect your roof to ensure it stays free of winter weather damage. 1. Check for cracks and weak spots. While small cracks […]
Get in touch with Us
Mountain Brook & Cahaba Heights
3040 Overton Rd Suite 101
Cahaba Heights, AL 35223
2020 Old Springville Rd
Birmingham, AL 35215
Open 24 hours