• Inspect problem roofs to determine the best repair procedures
• Inspect work sites to determine condition or necessary repairs.
• Remove snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying roofing materials.
• Remove debris or vegetation from work sites.
• Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
• Assemble temporary equipment or structures.
• Estimate materials and labor required to complete roofing jobs and projects.
• Estimate construction project labor requirements.
• Cut felt, shingles, or strips of flashing to fit angles formed by walls, vents, or intersecting roof surfaces.
• Install attic ventilation systems, such as turbine vents, gable or ridge vents, or conventional or solar-powered exhaust fans.
• Install green structural components, equipment or systems.
• Install skylights on roofs to increase natural light inside structures or to reduce energy costs.
We are seeking an energetic and eager to learn professional for a Commercial/Residential Sales Representative position. As a sales rep, you will be selling repair services to a variety of existing and potential clients throughout Birmingham and surrounding areas. Our ideal candidate will possess 1+ years business to business sales experience. We are looking for someone who can create a book of business, cultivating new clients, communicate using data programming, following up, and highly motivated for expansion and growth.
• You will be implementing sales strategies to maximize the Company’s sales.
• Strong follow-up and relationship building ability.
• Pleasant personality.
• Ability to work well in a professional office setting.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills, and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to sell at the executive level, build a sales organization, and manage to a budget.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record necessary.
• Successfully passing a background check, drug screen and motor vehicle records check is required