Better Service. Better Price.
Roofing Contractors in Birmingham, AL
- ResidentialAffordable, top quality solutions for single family homes and residential properties.View More
- CommercialCompetitive, yet professional sultions for commercial buildings and office spaces.View More
- HOADurable, long lasting solutions for for home owners associations and condominium properties.View More
- MultilivingWe have maintained, repaired and re-roofed HOA and condominium properties all across Birmingham.View More
- Candy I.It’s stressful buying a house and getting every part checked out is as well. Blue Angles made it stress free though. Easy communication, excellent customer service, and speed faster then you can believe...Amit S.This is a great company! I called Yoni for a leaking roof, they were very professionals, and explained me that regardless the leak, I can replace the roof with the insurance company. They met...
- Briley LutesI had a wonderful experience with Blue Angels roofing! Very professional, great quality, price and workmanship. I have never had such a great experience with a contractor ever until now. My new roof looks...Lisa WestTwo thumbs up for Blue Angels Roofing. I called to get an estimate on a roof leak- they were able to come out the same day and not only give me a great price but fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. I am so grateful...
- Lauren ShookVery professional and easy to work with. Quick to come out and do a quote and then repairs. Would highly recommend.Kirsten StrongBlue Angel Roofing are awesome! We found a leak in our roof and they were out that day to fix it! Thanks again guys!!
Our Recent Posts
- Making your roof energy-efficient usually involves making adjustments to the temperature of the roof. A cool roof is more energy efficient than a hot roof because it lowers the amount of energy you are using to keep your home cool. Energy-efficient or “cool” roofs benefit their occupants as well as the environment. Some of the […]
- Summer is a busy time of year for your roof as it protects your home from storms and keeps your home cool through the summer heat! Check out our 7 summer roofing tips to help make this summer a breeze for your roof. 1. Check seals, flashing, particularly around vents/vent pipes, and skylights. Re-seal if […]
- Creaky roof keeping you awake at night? There’s a logical explanation for that. When we think of creaky roofs, we tend to associate them with ghosts and haunted houses. However, there are several non-creepy reasons your roof might be creaking. Wind If your roof is making a “whooshing” sound followed by a creaking, wind is […]
- Proper roof install – full year off including felt, synthetic felt, true starter strip, 6-nails per shingle, proper venting, quality Certainteed shingles! Thank you for trusting us to take proper care of you!
Mountain Brook & Cahaba Heights
3040 Overton Rd Suite 101
Cahaba Heights, AL 35223
2020 Old Springville Rd
Birmingham, AL 35215
Open 24 hours