Better Service. Better Price.
Roofing Contractors in Birmingham, AL
- ResidentialAffordable, top quality solutions for single family homes and residential properties.View More
- CommercialCompetitive, yet professional sultions for commercial buildings and office spaces.View More
- HOADurable, long lasting solutions for for home owners associations and condominium properties.View More
- MultilivingWe have maintained, repaired and re-roofed HOA and condominium properties all across Birmingham.View More
- Candy I.It’s stressful buying a house and getting every part checked out is as well. Blue Angels made it stress-free though. Easy communication, excellent customer service, and speed faster then you can believe...Jody H.Replaced roof quickly and in a professional manner. Very fair price. Did a follow-up visit to ensure no issues. HIGHLY recommend!
- Briley LutesI had a wonderful experience with Blue Angels roofing! Very professional, great quality, price and workmanship. I have never had such a great experience with a contractor ever until now. My new roof looks...Lisa WestTwo thumbs up for Blue Angels Roofing. I called to get an estimate on a roof leak- they were able to come out the same day and not only give me a great price but fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. I am so grateful...
- DeEllen S.They fixed the shingles and it looks great. I was impressed with their professionalism and politeness. I definitely recommend them for any roofing work you need done.Kirsten StrongBlue Angel Roofing are awesome! We found a leak in our roof and they were out that day to fix it! Thanks again guys!!
Our Recent Posts
- Have you ever hesitated to get your roof replaced, not because of how much the roof itself costs but because you were concerned that it would raise your home insurance premium? The truth is, a new roof can actually save you money on home insurance! Here’s how. The potential discounts Typically, insurance companies will reduce […]
- While roof repairs can be inconvenient, procrastinating them can cause even more problems. Many people mistakenly assume minimal roof damage doesn’t have to be repaired right away. However, homeowners need to understand that not repairing roof damage immediately can present multiple, sometimes “invisible” risks. Compromised structure Your roof is meant to protect your home. So […]
- The best time to prepare for roof damage is before it happens. Some roof replacements will be covered by insurance, others won’t. But the better you understand what your insurance company requires, the greater your chances are of getting them to pay for a new roof! Gather proof Did your roof get damaged during a […]
- Pick a reputable roofing contractor (and avoid getting scammed!) Choosing a reputable roofing company doesn’t have to be difficult, you just have to know what to look for. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you search for the perfect roofing contractor. 1. Pay attention to first impressions (they say a lot). A […]
Mountain Brook & Cahaba Heights
3040 Overton Rd Suite 101
Cahaba Heights, AL 35223
2020 Old Springville Rd
Birmingham, AL 35215
Open 24 hours