Better Service. Better Price.
- ResidentialAffordable, top quality solutions for single family homes and residential properties.View More
- CommercialCompetitive, yet professional sultions for commercial buildings and office spaces.View More
- HOADurable, long lasting solutions for for home owners associations and condominium properties.View More
- MultilivingWe have maintained, repaired and re-roofed HOA and condominium properties all across Birmingham.View More
- Candy I.It’s stressful buying a house and getting every part checked out is as well. Blue Angels made it stress-free though. Easy communication, excellent customer service, and speed faster then you can believe...Jody H.Replaced roof quickly and in a professional manner. Very fair price. Did a follow-up visit to ensure no issues. HIGHLY recommend!
- Briley LutesI had a wonderful experience with Blue Angels roofing! Very professional, great quality, price and workmanship. I have never had such a great experience with a contractor ever until now. My new roof looks...Lisa WestTwo thumbs up for Blue Angels Roofing. I called to get an estimate on a roof leak- they were able to come out the same day and not only give me a great price but fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. I am so grateful...
- DeEllen S.They fixed the shingles and it looks great. I was impressed with their professionalism and politeness. I definitely recommend them for any roofing work you need done.Kirsten StrongBlue Angel Roofing are awesome! We found a leak in our roof and they were out that day to fix it! Thanks again guys!!
- Who’s ready to decorate for the holidays? Check out these helpful tips for staying safe this season as you hang your outdoor lights. 1. Use a ladder. When you go to hang Christmas lights, don’t use chairs, coolers, or anything else to stand on other than a ladder. The ground is more uneven than your […]
- Generally, the roof of your home is strong and capable of handling anything that winter throws at it, but only if you look after it well! Here are a few ways you can protect your roof to ensure it stays free of winter weather damage. 1. Check for cracks and weak spots. While small cracks […]
- Homeowners, don’t let cold weather sneak up on you! Prepare your roof for winter weather using this handy checklist. 1. Repair damages If your roof is in need of any repairs, now is the time to do them. Check shingles, gutters, flashing, and past patches. (Wear and tear can make weak areas deteriorate again.) Making […]
- Roofing materials are designed to last, but over time, even the strongest roof can deteriorate. So keep an eye out for these 5 warning signs signaling your need for a new roof. 1. Beat up/missing shingles If your shingles are looking worse for wear, you know it’s time for a new roof. When shingles start […]
Better Home. Better Price. Better Call.
Roofing Contractors In Birmingham, AL
Call for a FREE inspection today!
Mountain Brook & Cahaba Heights
3040 Overton Rd Suite 101
Cahaba Heights, AL 35223
2020 Old Springville Rd
Birmingham, AL 35215
Open 24 hours